Thursday 17 May 2012

Mother's Day in the blogosphere




Hello everyone! What were your favorite Mother's Day posts?

In occasion of Mother's Day I realized, once more, how much blogging has made me discover a whole new world. Who knew that no other than Christy Turlington Burns could think of a campaign to boycott Mother's Day, in order to reiterate the importance of every mother for her family? And who knew how many mothers would just like some "me" time on Mother's Day?

We are big believers of Mother's Day in our family, and this year it was particularly special to me because I got the impression that my son really got it for the first time. He made a craft in school, and he really understood that it was something special he made for me, and he loved telling me how difficult it had been, and how proud he was with the result because I liked it. Then on Sunday morning, he let me use the bathroom first, because he told me that it was my special day and I should come first.

Back to the point. Here is what I liked most around the web in occasion of Mother's Day:

My mom, the style icon transformed into a virtual greeting card.

A lot of people uploaded the photo of their stylish mom on the HuffPost Style Blog.

Domestic Reflections posted beautiful pictures about mothers (make sure you check out those from last year as well).

Today Moms reminded me to remind myself and others (maybe with this certificate) why I am a great mom.

Although it is from last year, Joslyn's post about the privilege and honour of being a mother still rules in my book.

Then there are the recap posts about Mom 2.0. One of the evening parties was held at the Versace Mansion, you know, and I was not there. I do not even want to talk about it.

P.S. I'd love to hear if you liked our "Happy Mom Attitude" initiative for Mother's Day!


Photo: Daily Candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...