Sunday 8 April 2012

Lazy Easter








Happy Easter! How's your day going?

We have hunted for eggs and presents, ate a splendid meal cooked by my mother, and then had a wonderfully lazy afternoon (more pictures at the end of this post). My dad assembled Lego with my son, and I enjoyed some quiet time catching up with the world after our crazy month of traveling to Paris, Geneva, and London. I even forgot to cook the torta pasqualina I had promised for dinner, but fortunately we made it through due to the many leftovers. :-)

The relaxed afternoon has led me to discover two awesome blogs (now added to the right banner):
I also got to show to my mom some more of what I have been blogging about lately, and I somehow managed to inspire her to explore the world of blogging. I am so proud!

Finally, I realized that the first birthday of my blog is in only two weeks! I have lots of ideas about celebrating this milestone in style, but I'd love to hear your suggestions as well!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...